COVID-19 Protective Measures
At all times throughout the camping season all campers, Groups, Board and staff must adhere to the following rules. Non-compliance will result in being asked to leave the campground.
Enjoy your summer, while helping us keep our campground safe and healthy!
· Engage in physical distancing of at least six feet when away from your own campsite
· Wear face coverings when around other people
· Go home if sick – don not risk infecting other campers. McCall hospital does not have the resources to treat non-local residents.
· Wash hands often with soap and water
· Cover coughs and sneezes with the elbow bend of arm
· Disinfect personal surfaces and objects regularly
Also, please consider using the bathroom and shower facilities in your own trailer rather than the public restrooms if possible. If you need an additional sewer pump during the week, contact the gatehouse to schedule.
Campers are responsible for their own hygiene, including masks and sanitizers. The Campground will not be liable if campers get sick. You come up at your own risk and will be asked to leave if you do not comply with these rules.
Groups using the Rec Hall and/or Kitchen are responsible for wiping down all surfaces after use, with sanitizing wipes, which will be supplied
The park is located just a few miles southwest of Donnelly, Idaho and a mere two hour drive from Boise.
Travel north along the Payette River on Idaho Highway 55 and view pristine forest, wildlife, and historic sites like the Rainbow Bridge. You’ll travel through Horseshoe Bend, Banks, Smith’s Ferry and Cascade. After crossing the Gold Fork River, turn left onto Loomis Lane, then right on Siscra Road to the campground.